The new Learning and Development Center (LDC) launches July 10!
Check out the video below for a preview of the new LDC:
Things to Know:
- Who is impacted: All DCFS and private sector staff and Foster/Adoptive Caregivers
- This change does not affect in-person classroom or virtual facilitator-led training.
- On-demand Training
- On July 7, the VTC will no longer be accessible for on-demand training, as all data and account details begin transferring to the new system. Click here to complete your training.
- The new LDC will be available July 10 at 8:00 a.m., and on-demand training will resume.
- Transcript Access
- The transfer of transcript data to the new LDC will begin on July 7 and will be completed no later than July 21.
- Transcripts will still be available in the VTC in a read-only capacity during the transfer process.
- CWEL Access
- CWEL access will not be available July 7-9.
- Read-only access will be restored on July 10.
Things to Do:
- Complete any in-progress on-demand training in the VTC by the end of the day July 6, to ensure all credits transfer to the LDC.
- Download a copy of your transcripts before the end of the day July 6.
- Prepare for a modernized, user-friendly training experience.
For more information, please contact us at DCFS.LDCquestions@illinois.gov.
Return to Homepage